- Remorse or Double Down? Those Who Stormed the Capitol are Remorseful but Do Not Repudiate Trump's Big Lie. CPOST, September 14, 2022.
- "Patriotic Counter-Revolution": The Political Mindset that Stormed the Capitol. CPOST, April 11, 2022.
- American Face of Insurrection: Analysis of Individuals Charged for Storming the US Capitol on January 6, 2021. CPOST, January 5, 2022.
- Deep, Divisive, Disturbing: New Survey Shows Mainstream Community Support for Violence to Restore Trump Remains Strong. CPOST, January 2, 2022.
- Deep, Destructive and Disturbing: What We Know About Today's Insurrectionist Movement. CPOST, August 6, 2021.
- The Face of American Insurrection: Right-Wing Organizations Evolving ino a Violent Mass Movement. CPOST, January 28, 2021. Updated July 22, 2022.
- Millions of Americans believe political violence is justified. Here’s how to prevent it, by Robert Pape. Boston Globe, August 16, 2022.
- The Jan. 6 Insurrectionists Aren’t Who You Think They Are, by Robert Pape. Foreign Policy, January 6, 2022.
- 21 million Americans say Biden is ‘illegitimate’ and Trump should be restored by violence, survey finds, by Robert Pape. The Conversation, September 23, 2021.
- What an analysis of 377 Americans arrested or charged in the Capitol insurrection tells us, by Robert Pape. Washington Post, April 6, 2021.
- Why we cannot afford to ignore the American insurrectionist movement, by Robert Pape. CPOST, June 6, 2021.
- The face of American insurrection: Right-wing groups are evolving into a violent movement, by Robert Pape and Keven Ruby. The Hill, February 4, 2021.
- The Capitol Rioters Aren't Like Other Extremists, by Robert Pape and Keven Ruby. The Atlantic, February 2, 2021.
- Expert warns of "violent threat" to U.S. democracy. Interview with Robert Pape on Face the Nation, CBS News, September 18, 2022.
- University of Chicago professor studying January 6 says "what we're seeing is a mainstream movement." Interview with Robert Pape on Face the Nation, CBS News, January 2, 2022.
- Don Lemon interview with Robert Pape on CNN Tonight With Don Lemon, CNN, February 5, 2021.
- The Insurrectionist Movement in the United States: Professor Robert Pape. Interview with Robert Pape on Intelligence Matters with Michael Morell Podcast, CBS News Radio, September 29, 2021.
- Studies Show Capitol Rioters Were Majority White Men. Interview with Robert Pape on Amanpour and Company, PBS, May 6, 2021.
Media Coverage of CPOST Research
- The Big Truth: University of Chicago professor Robert Pape has spent the past year and a half examining the January 6 insurrectionists — and sounding the alarm about the future of democracy. Is America listening? by Mark Carow. Chicago Magazine, July 19, 2022.
- Behind the Scenes at CPOST, the Research Center That Unearthed Major Findings on January 6, by Michael McClure. Chicago Maroon, May 18, 2022.
- A New Study Draws a Line from January 6 to Charlottesville, by Charles P. Pierce. Esquire, April 6, 2021.
- Fears of White People Losing Out Permeate Capitol Rioters’ Towns, Study Finds, by Alan Feuer. New York Times, April 6, 2021.
- Congress Has Yet to Form a Capitol Attack Commission. Mehdi Hasan Show, April 6, 2021.